Monday, May 18, 2009

Help me! I need help!

Well, there is only a couple more days until we finally get to have our ultrasound. We should definitly be able to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. but, what we need some major help with, is baby names. i have a few ideas and thomas has a few himself, but there isn't anything that we both like. so, everyone, please send me some names. we like traditional names, not necessaraily bible names, but nothing too trendy or overly common. i don't really want there to be 4 of the same name in the nursery class.

again, send me you name ideas!!!!!!

4 comments:

The Barnyards said...

lets see...what about...

Olivia
Adelynn
Gabriella (Gabby)
Reid
Tallie
Libby
Mia



Ill stop there. I'm so happy you're having a girl!

Anonymous said...

Emma
Emily
Nicole
I like Olivia too!
Kristin

The Louders said...

You're having a girl?!!! Congratulations! Just got that from your comments--c'mon, ya gotta blog about it! :)

Brad and Jenifer Davidson said...

Nathan, Noah and Naomi?
Nathan, Noah and Rachel?

Rachel Joy (because you are soooojoyful about having a girl) Head