Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dos/Dos

That's right! Two posts in two days! This funny little thing happened today and I just had to share. Here's how the conversation went.

Thomas was sitting on the chair holding his tape measure. Noah walks up and Thomas decides to measure Noah's height.

Daddy: Wow, Noah. You sure are getting tall! 36 inches!

Noah: Let me measure you, daddy.

Daddy: I don't think you can reach, buddy.

Noah: I can. Stand up.

Thomas stands up and holds the tape measure up to his head.

Noah: starts giggling

Daddy: What does it say son? How tall am I?

Noah: Ummm, Too many pounds!

Mommy is laughing so hard she has tears in her eyes.

Daddy: Thanks alot son. Honey, that is not funny!

1 comment:

The Barnyards said...

OH my goodness this made me laugh out loud!! LOVE it!!