Thursday, December 18, 2008

Why oh Why

why oh, why does that googy guy always think he needs to butt his head in somewhere that it doesn't belong? huh? I guess because that's what he does. He is here to steal, kill, and destroy. Here I have been cruising along, getting ready for Christmas and "whadda ya know?" Here he comes rears his ugly head and tries to steal my joy! i could go on and tell all the little things going on that are not right. But, mostly i would be whining and he would be winning. i have so much to be thankful for!

well, I say: oh, no you don't! not this time! you may not steal my joy! i do not belong to you. i belong to God my Father! i am going to celebrate the birth of my Saviour and you can't stop me! you are under my feet, you dirty little snake! so, get thee behind me!

No comments: