Thursday, July 2, 2009

hey everyone! Just bared here. sitting in my bed, taking it easy, a little bored while the boys are taking a nap. they have been fighting off colds, so they were both pretty tired. I pumped them full of vitamin C and zinc. I would sure be mad if i had to miss out on a rockin' 4th of july party on saturday evening just because my kids had colds. Nor, do i want a cold either.

I have been enjoying listening to Gus-Gus singing the last couple of day. I am pet sitting for my parents. they brought me their Labradoodle Yogi and their parakeet. I am really digging the bird! never thought i would like to have one, but its really relaxing to hear him singing and chirping. the only problem would be T's bird dog. our cats are leaving the bird alone, but Sandy is very interested in Gus. My mom says i can't keep him when she gets home. I told T he will need to get me one though. and, poor Yogi, she doesn't seem to understand what's happened to her mommy. she darts out the front door everytime someone comes or goes. we've had to be real careful.

I got called to go to see my OB next week on thursday. she probably wants to visit some more about my options concerning the cyst situation. i will try to remember to update here. my next ultrasound with Dr. A will be on July 13th.

2 comments:

The Louders said...

Sounds like animal fun around your place! :) Hey, guess we'll be having another close appt...I'll be at Dr. A for an ultrasoun on the 13th too! :)
I'm praying for you...complete healing!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having fun pet setting. I have always wanted a bird, but Nick says no. Maybe you can talk to him and let him know how refreshing it is to listen to the bird chrip...Also praying and standing in faith for complete healing!!!