Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Day, A New Post

My sister in law, Tiffany and her husband were here in town for a couple of days. We had a really good time visiting. She is pregnant too, so we talked a lot of baby talk. I shared with her some the stuff that I had wished someone had told me to expect about childbirth and after. You moms know what I'm talking about, all those yucky gross things that no one fills you in on but you wish that they had....

Noah has been potty trained for quite awhile now, but the last couple of weeks, he's decided to forget and has been having an accident at least a couple times a week. It's starting to become a little frustrating. Nathan had a time of regression for a while but that was when Noah was a newborn and he was 2 1/2 not almost 4 like Noah. Could this be an early reaction to another baby coming into the house and him wanting to still be the baby? I wouldn't think so, but I'm no expert. Anyone else have any thoughts?

2 comments:

The Barnyards said...

I know there were a few times when Jonah just didn't want to stop what he was doing and go to the bathroom. I have heard that sometimes if they have a big growth spurt their blatters expand and they can't control it? I haven't researched that...so don't quote me on it...but I have heard it was possible through a friend. How are you feeling? Are you starting to show?? I'm so excited for you and can't wait until you find out what you're having!

Claire said...

My friend's son did something similar when he was around three and a half...no new baby there, but I think he was trying to stay the baby and garner extra mummy time nonetheless.

Cxx