Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I haven't blogged in awhile. I noticed today, its been well over a month since i last blogged. I'm actually not sure where to start. There's been sooo much going on with me over the last month. I have dealt with some health issues. Had lots of test run, all to tell me a whole of nothing. On Thursday when I have more blood tests done again, it will be my 5th week in a row of being stuck with a needle at least once a week if not more. And, I still have more blood work to look forward to next week too. It doesn't even hurt anymore. Thankfully, I have really good veins, and the nurses never have trouble.

I recently found out that I'm pregnant! Yeah!!! It has kinda muddled up some my other symptoms I was having. I won't be sure which are symptoms I was having first, and which can be attributed to just being pregnant. Initially, my progesterone levels were really good. But, last week the numbers tanked. So, I am now taking progesterone pills to help with that. I had an ultrasound last week. I was only 5 weeks so we only saw that there was a sac and a yolk inside the sac. Next week I will have another ultrasound. I will be 7 weeks, so we should be able to see the heartbeat. Please keep that in your prayers. Seeing that heartbeat on the screen will be so reassuring.

Nathan and I are trucking along with school. We having been studying about fish: where they live, what they eat, really cool things about them. it's pretty fascinating. He's reading so good now. We are working hard on spelling. He can read a word, but has lots of trouble if you ask him spell or write that same word. We found this really cool book for our Bible lessons. its called The Answers Book for Kids. It has real questions about the bible written by real kids. Then a theologist answers the questions in really cute ways. My favorite so far was "Did Adam and Eve have a Belly Button?" Nathan thought it was really funny.

Well, my kids are both standing here BEGGING for some chocolate milk. so, i guess that is all for now.

BUT all that really matters now is.......

......... I'm gonna have another baby!!!!!!

4 comments:

Alissa said...

YAY!!!!!! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

I AM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR THE BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!! OH AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys! Another baby, WOW!!!! I will be praying that your levels even out, and you become very healthy for the rest of this pregnancy. How WOnderful!!!!

mandal said...

So Exciting!!! Congratulations:)