Wednesday, November 5, 2008

About the Election

I was to say the least, very dissappointed and saddened by the results of the election last night. Somewhere in my gut, I knew it was going to be this way, but I was still hopeful that McCain could pull out a victory.

My husband posted an amazing blog about the state of our country. Nathan said something to him last night that was very profound. I REALLY, REALLY, suggest you go read it. I believe that if you do, that you feel better about our future president-elect.

this is Thomas's blog:
www.theoriginalthomashead.blogspot.com

1 comment:

The Barnyards said...

Hey there! I promise I didn't fall off the face the earth. This will be our last weekend until Christmas that we will be away. I miss seeing you and I miss COTR. Thanks for the link to Thomas's site....I loved his post. Your little Nathan has such a sweet heart. Those words that come out of our children's mouth, I believe come straight from God. Hope to talk to you soon.